Important: The contents of the postings may or may not be part of the opinions of the site owner, or any persons in charge at the present time
Chat Room conduct should be guided by common sense & basic etiquette. You will be considered in violation of the Chat Room Rules of Conduct if you (or others using your web access) do any of the following:
1. Post, promote, or distribute content that is illegal.
2. Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another chatter that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't attack their character, race, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
3. Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. There is no place in these rooms where hate speech is tolerated.
4. Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language and/or abusiveness.
5. Pretend to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate another chatter.
How breaking the rules will be handled:
1'st Offence: You will be spoken to in public and asked to stop your actions.
2'nd Offence: You will be spoken to in private and told what part of the Rules you are breaking and to stop your actions.
3'rd Offence: You will be kicked from the server. The chat will inform you of this as well as why. Breaking the rules again will result in a ban for length to be determined by those who offer you this PRIVILEGE of sharing these rooms.
4'th Offence: You will be kicked and banned from the server. Not allowed back in.
This is a healing and spiritual site. Many who come here are in the process of deep healing and self empowerment. This is a critical time in our development and love and kindness needs to be given to those in this state of self improvement. Attacking another verbally and unessicarily will not be tolerated. There are one-timers who do go through occationally and try to make a fuss by saying all kinds of silly things. Use the /ignore feature for the pranksters, as when they get no attention they soon tire of trying to get a RISE out of you.
Also know there are energy vampires
everywhere. Many try to get energy
by starting a huge fight or name calling ect. If you
do not take their bait, they get no energy and often times
will tire of trying to attack you. So do NOT FEED the NEGATIVITY.
*IGNORE IT* and go about your business. If it becomes
abusive then please report it to the email provided under
comments and questions.
We hope you enjoy your visit with us, is enjoyable and benificial to YOUR OWN development, and that you join our family. This is a loving group, with loving intentions and all are welcome who come with the same intentions.
In Peace and Rainbow Mountain Love,
scatha and fairytail.